I went to a movie on saturday nite after ages.....only cuz it was really hyped about. it was, as u might have guessed, jhoom barabar jhoom.
CAST : a dimpled 'pretty' zinta, a bhatinda da chokra (yawn!), a tall street singer sporting a pirates inspired hairdo, a curly haired nerd, and a former miss world failing miserably by trying to be 'genuinely' and irritatingly french.
STORY: they probly didnt have a scriptwriter, cuz thr was no story at all! just a couple of 'meant to be funny' incidents. and i didnt hear a single laugh in the theatre.
director's view point : to make a movie for the genX. (what the hell? even genZ wunt wanna watch such rubbish!)
bigB's role : बीच- बीच में आसमान से टपको, नाचो, बोर करो, और भाग जाओ! although it was verrrrrrrrrrrry repetitive, i must say this was what i luvd best।
so if ur going to see this movie, DONT! take a step bkwards, and head straight towards home, and heave a sigh of relief that ur Rs.150 are still in ur pocket, not down the drain!
still hoping i might get to jhoom,
jan
The art of negotiaton
-
On 9/10, I tell a self-conferred 9/10 to say that he thinks I'm 12/10 on
12/10.
On 10/10, I tell him he's today's date. He's stoked, I'm amused.
Always...


No comments:
Post a Comment