Monday, May 28, 2007

Holiday Homework

I was planning to protest against this wretched phenomenon.

REASONS:

Holiday homework was worked out by the teachers as part of their "Student Torture Scheme".
When we kids protested, the teachers agreed (with a wicked gleam in their eyes), to give holiday homework that was 'fun' to do. Well teachers, try serving karela juice in a gold tumbler.It still tastes bitter.

This is what we got, call it 'fun' HHW:
"Geometrically represent factorization of quadratic polynomial ax2 + bx + c" err....what?

Personally, I would have preferred:
"Represent practically, movies + frnds + popcorn + no HHW ( = mast hols!)

However, there's loads of HHW to be done, and we'll be graded for it too. I thought exams come in September, or don't they?!

1 comment:

Shy said...

you read my mind..i was about to post about this :-D :-)..I still am..two voices speaking out against oppression of poor, innocent, cute children is better than one !